Vice President, Institutional Accounts
Reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer, the Vice President of Institutional Accounts will lead the field teams responsible for all aspects of commercial execution of OLINVYK, Trevena's first product launch. The VP will be integral in leading the national sales and account teams to continue to drive OLINVYK performance, execute key brand objectives, and provide US commercial leadership for the approved indications of OLINVYK. The VP will collaborate with executive leadership, medical affairs, and other key functional areas in the assessment of sales expansion and opportunities into new markets. The leader will also play a role in the strategic assessment and commercial pull-through of customer contracts where needed.
Specifically, the Vice President of Institutional Accounts will:
- Focus the organization on execution and delivery, for meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Shape a team to take initiative to adapt to a dynamic and increasingly competitive market and to implement creative solutions.
- Improve the performance of individuals and the bench strength of the team through effective recruiting, coaching and promotion of team members.
- Reinforce the company’s compliance with regulatory agencies, public policies, and company policies and procedures.
- Prepare and deliver presentations to project teams, stakeholders and senior leadership.
- Observe all Trevena policies, SOPs and safety guidelines.
- Other responsibilities, as necessary.
Up to 25% domestic travel.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA preferred.
- Significant tenure and experience iin the industry (15+ years) or biotechnology experience including developing market strategies, executing tactics, and responsibility for revenues.
- Experience leading teams of sales and market access professionals at specialty focused pharmaceutical or biotechnology companies.
- Market access experience including contracting strategy and execution preferred.
- Strong Hospital and Institutional Account experience preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Ability to identify market opportunities, strategically assess customer needs, and build/execute specific, segmented
- Ability to understand, interpret and communicate commercial and competitive implications of complex technical, clinical, and regulatory
- Ability to deliver state of the business updates and overall strategic direction to senior leadership as well as the sales and account teams.
- Ability to translate marketing strategies into field tactics and provide strong oversight and management of execution.
- Demonstrated ability to build, develop and motivate a team as evidenced by effective hiring, coaching and mentoring of direct reports.
- The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth
- Comfortable managing multiple competing
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.