Reporting to the Sr. Director/Head of Marketing, the Associate Director of Marketing Communications will support the Commercial business by leading and executing the core promotions strategy for OLINVYK to optimize customer engagement and drive awareness. The incumbent will be responsible for the development of core personal and non-personal promotional assets, message and content development, brand agency management, multichannel marketing, planning, execution and promotional review. The Associate Director of Marketing Communications will collaborate within the marketing team to ensure all brand activities and campaigns are on strategy and that messaging and creative drive customer engagement. Support for other key brand initiatives and ad hoc requests that drive awareness and growth for the brand, and efficiencies for Commercial Operations may be requested.
Specifically, the Associate Director of Marketing Communications will:
- Lead and manage brand agency relationships to develop and execute campaigns, content and digital assets that will support the OLINVYK brand strategy, priorities and objectives.
- Align brand strategy and message pull-through across multiple agency partners, channels and suppliers ensuring consistency and optimization for channel performance and customer engagement.
- Manage media agency relationship and coordination across third-party channel partners including planning, optimization, execution, delivery and measurement for digital, print, web, congresses and other channels.
- Leverage and integrate existing and new clinical data in promotion to customize and enhance the OLINVYK brand narrative, developing message journeys unique to each customer segment.
- Prioritize and lead review and approval process of core promotional assets with Medical Legal Review team, strictly adhering to SOPs, policies and procedures for release of materials into market.
- Oversee cross-functional alignment, synergies and efficiencies, as well as performance and issue resolution with Marketing Operations.
- Work with Marketing Operations to develop and manage (in collaboration with Regulatory and Manufacturing) a label update and release/distribution process, ensuring the SOP is strictly adhered to.
- Collaborate with Marketing Operations to ensure content and reference consistency across brand assets for both new and revalidated content, as well as inventory and fulfillment management.
- Other responsibilities, as necessary.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's Degree required; advanced degree preferred.
- At least 7 years of marketing, marketing operations and promotions experience in pharmaceutical/biotech industry.
- Experience working with cross-functional and leadership teams to achieve brand objectives, including leadership within medical, legal and compliance team.
- Ability to define and implement processes and process improvements to ensure flawless operations and execution.
- Management of brand agency scopes of work, fee reconciliation, budgets and deliverables.
- Launch experience required, as well as managing agency relationships and contractors.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple, competing priorities with sense of urgency, leadership and exceptional project management skills.
- Strong analytical skills, detail and action oriented, creative.
- Superb teamwork, collaboration and communication skills.
- Ability to communicate within the organization at all levels, including development and delivery of presentations and insights.
- Strong negotiation skills, flexible thinking and passion a must.
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS Up to 10-15% domestic travel.Associate Director, Marketing Communications: Apply Now